Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- 10" pan
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup pecan halves (crushed finely with food processor)
- 1/2 stick grass fed butter, salted and melted
- 1/2 cup sweetener (Swerve, Stevia, Monk Fruit)
- Mix all crust ingredients with fork, it'll be crumbly. You can use parchment paper or rub around pan with extra butter, and press the crust into the pan.
- Bake for 12-15 mins, or until brown on the edges. Let cool.
- Turn oven down to 325 degrees.
- 5 block cream cheese softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese on medium until fluffy. Gradually beat in the sweetener. Add 1 egg at a time to mix in and add the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Beat in the sour cream. Butter should be thick and creamy.
- Wrap bottom of the pan with tin foil. Then add the filling. Place the pan in a larger roasting pan and pour hot water in the pan around it about halfway up the cheesecake pan.
- Bake for 1.5 hours or until center is set.
- Let cool overnight in the fridge and enjoy!