- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 cup cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1-2 scoops protein powder (whatever you prefer)
- Almonds optional
- Dash of stevia if your protein powder is not sweet
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Almond butter- measure 1 tsp per cup
- cupcake pan or mini cupcake pan
- Melt the coconut oil and mix all ingredients, minus the almond butter, in a bowl.
- Spray cupcake pan with nonstick spray.
- Fill the cupcake pan with the chocolate mix. Then freeze for about 20 mins.
- Once hardened, add the 1 tsp (or more if you want!) of almond butter to each cup.
- Freeze again and then enjoy!