- 3 eggs
- 1 oz cheese (optional)
- Chopped onion
- Chopped basil leaves
- 14 grams grass fed organic butter
- 100 grams of green veggie of choice (green beans, spinach, asparagus, kale)
- 1-2 pieces of bacon
- Cook bacon in skillet or microwave and set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet on medium heat. Add chopped onions and basil and sautee until onions are golden brown. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add veggies of your choice and sautee for 1-2 mins.
- Add eggs! I like to scramble and mix it all up.
- Once eggs are cooked, place on plate and sprinkle cheese on top. Add bacon and enjoy!
You can add salsa, hot sauce or avocado on top!