Keto Pumpkin Cookies
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2/3 cup stevia, monk fruit or choice of sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
- In a medium sized bowl, using a hand mixer combine the butter and sugar.
- Then combine egg, vanilla, and pumpkin puree. Blend.
- Add all dry ingredients. Almond flour, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, baking powder, and xanthan gum.
- Roll cookie dough into a ball and flatten them out a bit to your desired shape. Sprinkle cinnamon on top for a nice presentation and added flavor.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.