- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1 tablespoon grass fed butter (or coconut oil - to grease the pan)
- chocolate chips, blueberries, fruit optional
- Mix together bananas, eggs, and protein powder until well combined.
- Place a pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a bit of oil or butter. Once the pan is hot, add a large spoonful of the pancake mixture to the pan, about 3-5 inches wide.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips or berries on top of the pancakes.
- Once the pancakes begin to bubble, flip them. Cook for about 1 minute each side, depending on how hot the pan is.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup and enjoy!