December 20, 2018
Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
1. Mix all crust ingredients with fork, it’ll be crumbly. You can use parchment paper or rub around pan with extra butter, and press the crust into the pan.
2. Bake for 12-15 mins, or until brown on the edges. Let cool.
3. Turn oven down to 325 degrees.
1. Beat cream cheese on medium until fluffy. Gradually beat in the sweetener. Add 1 egg at a time to mix in and add the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Beat in the sour cream. Butter should be thick and creamy.
2. Wrap bottom of the pan with tin foil. Then add the filling. Place the pan in a larger roasting pan and pour hot water in the pan around it about halfway up the cheesecake pan.
3. Bake for 1.5 hours or until center is set.
4. Let cool overnight in the fridge and enjoy!