Egg cup ideas
- cheese + spinach
- bacon + tomato + spinach
- onion + bell pepper + ground turkey
- goat cheese + pesto
- chopped pepperoni + cheese
- spinach + tomato + onion + garlic
- peppers + onion + mushroom
- ground beef or steak + mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Add egg/mixture that you chose into the muffin pan and cook for 20 or so minutes or until the center isn’t too runny.
- Let cool and then eat! Save them in a ziplock bag for breakfast for the week. add some hot sauce...I recommend 3-5 muffins for breakfast!
- Enjoy :)